You should have attended to learn the secrets. Let me summarize a few:
- Like your competitors so that your likes are on their page– not removable by them.
- Like your own posts, since it boosts EdgeRank.
- Always respond to comments and posts on your wall to demonstrate reciprocity to your users and to Facebook for EdgeRank.
- Facebook Insights on the web sucks, but the API rules, as you have more data.
- Facebook wants you to have SSL certificates on your landing tabs, else you throw security errors.