I travel a lot. So few people get to see how much hotels, airlines, convention centers, or your mobile carrier charge you for internet access. Check out what Swisscom, who powers the Miami Convention Center, charges.
I estimate I spend about 500 dollars a month for internet access:
- $50 for Comcast
- $70 for my Verizon aircard (assuming no overages)
- $150 for my Verizon droid phone to hit the internet
- $150 for hotel access for 10-15 stays
- $30 for GoGo inflight access
- $20 a month for Southwest ($5 each time when they have it)
- $20 for Boingo wifi spots
What do you spend for internet access?