Every couple years there is a product innovation that just changes the game. The new XBOX has no controller, so forget about buying a Nintendo Wii. The new XBOX has facial recognition and voice recognition– so it can spot you among a crowd of players. They show an example of a skateboarding game where the kid holds up his skate deck and it scans both sides into the game. Watch the 3 minute video here:
I predict that:
- Sales of keyboards and controllers will go way down.
- Porn companies will find clever applications to hack the box.
- You will be wasting a lot of time and money replacing your old stuff.
- Voice and facial ID will supplement password recognition.
- Uncle Sam and Big Brother are already excited about what is possible.
What do you think? Are you scared? Excited?